Wages On-Demand gives workers access to the money they’ve already earned ahead of payday, so they can cover unexpected expenses without having to use payday loans, paying overdraft fees, or being late on bill payments. Read more…
- 78% of employees live paycheck to paycheck.
- 68% of employees feel personal financial issues affect their health.
- 57% of Americans don’t have $500 to cover an unexpected expense.
- 89% of workers would be willing to stay longer as a company that offers Wages On-Demand
- 79% of workers are willing to switch to an employer who offers Wages On-Demand.
- 87% of employers can’t or won’t give advances because of the risk and overhead involved.
- 98% of employees use ZayZoon for necessities, to avoid high fees or for unexpected expenses.
*Southland Data Processing, Inc. (“SDP”) is not a law firm. This article is intended for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon in reaching a conclusion in a particular area of law. Applicability of the legal principles discussed may differ substantially in individual situations. Receipt of this or any other SDP materials does not create an attorney-client relationship. SDP is not responsible for any inadvertent errors that may occur in the publishing process.