The Great Resignation has been dominating headlines and HR meetings for the last two years, leaving employers wondering about the best way to attract and retain employees. Benefits packages, a key reason employees join some companies and not others, have certainly been a part of the conversation.
Here are two great options to consider:
The 529 Plan
The cost of college is already high, and it’s increasing. Help your employees save for their children’s college education with a 529 Plan.
• Employees can earn money tax-free to use for college expenses and private school.
• No employer cost and no employer contribution required.
• Employees can contribute right from their paycheck automatically.
The 529 Plan is easy to establish and has shown to improve employee retention.
Did you know that 70% of U.S. households (about 90.5 million families) own a pet? Show employees and candidates that your company is considering their pet’s health when designing a benefits package. A few highlights of a pet insurance program include:
• No cost to offer pet insurance.
• Employees enroll on-line or by phone directly.
• 50% / 70% back on vet bills (covered services).
• Visit any licensed veterinarian.
• Quick and easy implementation process.
The content of this BLOG was provided by Retirement Partners of California. Click here to view the complete post as well as additional company information.
*Southland Data Processing, Inc. (“SDP”) is not a law firm. This article is intended for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon in reaching a conclusion in a particular area of law. Applicability of the legal principles discussed may differ substantially in individual situations. Receipt of this or any other SDP materials does not create an attorney-client relationship. SDP is not responsible for any inadvertent errors that may occur in the publishing process.