On Monday, May 30, we will celebrate Memorial Day in honor of all the brave men and women who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending our country. As we prepare to remember our fallen heroes, Southland Data Processing would like to remind you that since Memorial Day is also a banking holiday, you may need to do some additional payroll prep next week.
Both Southland Data Processing and the Federal Reserve will be closed on May 30th in observance of the banking holiday Memorial Day. Because of this, transfers will be pushed back a day for check dates on or after the holiday. Direct deposits will also not be live for payrolls with check dates on May 30th.
For your employees to receive their pay by May 30th, you should:
- Change your check date to Friday, May 27th
- Send your payroll by 2:00 PM PT on Wednesday, May 25th
Other affected check dates that will need to submit early:
- Monday, May 30th – send payroll by 2:00 PM PT on Thursday, May 26th for employees to be paid Tuesday, May 31st
- Tuesday, May 31st – send payroll by 2:00 PM PT on Thursday, May 26th
- Wednesday, June 1st – send payroll by 2:00 PM PT on Friday, May 27th
We recommend you always check the Transfers section on your Payroll Summary report for exact transfer amounts and dates.
As always, our team is here to help with any questions you have about your payroll or check dates. We’ll always pick up the phone, so don’t hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions.
Wishing you and yours an enjoyable Memorial Day weekend, full of reflection and gratitude.