On Monday, February 21st, we will celebrate Presidents Day in honor of George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and our other presidents, past and present. As we reflect and remember the individuals who have sat at the head of this country over the past two centuries, Southland Data Processing would also like to remind you that since Presidents Day is a banking holiday, you may need to do some additional payroll prep next week.
Although Southland Data Processing will be open, transfers will be pushed back a day for check dates on or after the holiday. Direct deposits will also not be live for payrolls with check dates on February 21st.
For your employees to receive their pay by February 21st, you should:
- Change your check date to Friday, February 18th
- Send your payroll by 2:00 PM PT on Wednesday, February 16th
Other affected check dates that will need to submit early:
- Monday, February 21st – send payroll by 2:00 PM PT on Thursday, February 17th for employees to be paid Tuesday, February 22nd
- Tuesday, February 22nd – send payroll by 2:00 PM PT on Thursday, February 17th
- Wednesday, February 23rd – send payroll by 2:00 PM PT on Friday, February 18th
We recommend you always check the Transfers section on your Payroll Summary report. Here, you can find your exact transfer amounts and dates.
As always, our team is here to help with any questions you have about your payroll or check dates. We’ll always pick up the phone, so don’t hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions.
We hope you have a wonderful Presidents Day weekend!