As any visitor to the home page of our website can tell you, we like to say we’re not in the payroll business – we’re in the people business. Further, as people who live on this beautiful blue dot in the middle of the universe, we feel compelled to take care of our planet.
That’s why we’ve partnered with SOLE Financial. Just like SDP is more than a payroll company, SOLE is more than a paycard company. It’s a financial inclusion company with a focus on social responsibility, environmental awareness, and economic growth.
So much so that, whenever one of our clients moves all of their employees to direct deposit, our partnership with SOLE and the Paperless Trees Project allows us to honor and celebrate with that client by planting a grove of trees in their company’s name.
So… What exactly does planting a grove of trees do?
- 100 trees can produce the same cooling effect as 1,000 room-sized air conditioners operating for 20 hours a day.
- 100 trees can provide a whole day’s supply of oxygen… for 400 people. (600,000 pounds of oxygen!)
- Those 100 trees can also absorb 4,800 pounds of carbon dioxide per year.
- A belt of trees 100 feet wide can reduce highway noise by up to 10 decibels.
- 100 apple trees can yield 187,500 to 250,000 apples per year.
- And 100 trees can reduce up to 100,000 gallons of rainfall runoff and erosion by sorting water and breaking the force of the rain as it falls.
So far, we’ve planted over 20,400 trees in honor of clients that have reached 100% direct deposit. What’s holding your company back from going paperless?
This April, do something for the planet, your employees, and your bottom line. Payroll cards make it easy for your employees to access their earned money and save your business valuable time and resources on payroll processing. Contact us to find out how we can put more green in the environment and your wallet.
In partnership with SOLE Financial, SDP clients now have access to a paycard solution that integrates seamlessly with payroll and rewards businesses for going paperless. When you reach 100% direct deposit, we’ll celebrate with you by planting a grove of trees in your company’s name. Learn more
The SOLE® Visa® Payroll Card is issued by Central Bank of Kansas City, Axiom Bank, N.A., and The Bancorp Bank, Members FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Certain fees, terms, and conditions are associated with the approval, maintenance, and use of the Card. You should consult the Terms & Conditions and the Fee Schedule. If you have questions regarding the Card or such fees, terms, and conditions, you can contact us toll-free 24/7 at 800.457.5809. Please see back of card for issuing bank.