Meet Southland Data Processing.
Since 1986, we’ve been helping businesses like yours streamline accounting and payroll, manage human resources, control costs, and stay current with technology, laws and regulations.
Most of us grew up hearing stories of fairy tales that end with happily ever after. Similar to fairy tales, our story starts a long time ago when SDP was just a dream that was built from the hearts of a wonderful couple, Peter and Elizabeth Carroll.
The Carrolls’ entrepreneurial spirit fueled the fire to build an organization that grew based on trust and relationships. Since then, SDP has grown mostly by word of mouth and the “tell a friend” motto, now serving clients in all 50 states and processing over $1.37 Billion in annual transactions.
Following the servant leadership model of our founders and Board of Directors, we strive to build on the relationships we have built over the years and create new ones. The solutions we provide become the thread that connects our team to the people and organizations we partner with.
SDP is about more than just delivering the solutions with technology or the paycheck. We hope you will experience the heart of SDP, which is our people. Like most fairy tales, we want our relationship to be “…and they lived happily ever after.”
• Southland Data Processing was established in 1986
• We process over $1.37 Billion dollars in transactions each year
• SDP handles tax filings in all 50 states from our California office
• We don’t have voice mail during business hours
• SDP is SOC 1 / SSAE 18 Type II Certified
• We donate to charities through our SDP Give Back™ Program