The holiday season is officially in full swing! As a reminder, both Southland Data Processing and the Federal Reserve will be closed in observance of Christmas Day (observed on Monday, December 26) and New Year’s Day (observed on Monday, January 2).
Additionally, Southland Data Processing will be closing early on Friday, December 2nd at 2 PM PT.
December Holiday Payroll Reminders:
- If your check date is December 26 (Federal Reserve Closed), you will need to move your check date to either Friday, December 23, or Tuesday, December 27.
- If your check date is Monday, January 2 (Federal Reserve Closed), you will need to move your check date to either Friday, December 30, or Tuesday, January 3.
Use the chart below to find your payroll processing deadline (2 business days before check date):
|Check Date:||Process by 2:00 PM PT on:|
|Friday, Dec. 23||Wednesday, Dec. 21|
|Monday, Dec. 26
|Thursday, Dec. 22
For employees to be paid Tuesday, Dec. 27
|Tuesday, Dec. 27||Thursday, Dec. 22|
|Wednesday, Dec. 28||Friday, Dec. 23|
|Thursday, Dec. 29||Tuesday, Dec. 27|
|Friday, Dec. 30||Wednesday, Dec. 28|
|Monday, Jan. 2
|Thursday, Dec. 29
For employees to be paid Tuesday, Jan. 3
|Tuesday, Jan. 3, 2023||Thursday, Dec. 29|
|Wednesday, Jan. 4, 2023||Friday, Dec. 30|
|Thursday, Jan. 5, 2023||Tuesday, Jan. 3, 2023|
Additional Processing Date Deadlines for Year-End:
- December 23 – Deadline for Q4 2022 Hold Form Submissions
- December 28 – Last Date to Process Q4 2022 Corrections without an Adjustment
- December 30 – Last Check Date of 2022; All Payrolls for 2022 Must be Submitted by This Date
As always, our team is here to help you with any issues with your payroll or check dates. We’ll always pick up the phone, so don’t hesitate to give us a call at (909) 946-2032 if you have any questions.
Wishing you and yours a restful and enjoyable holiday season surrounded by friends, family, and lots of delicious food. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Season’s Greetings from SDP!